Art Island and Bikan Quarter
Are you looking for somethnig different this summer? Why don't you take our Kurashiki and Naoshima trip?? This package offer a unique combination of art, diverse food, culture, languages, fabulous architecture, history and natural beauty of west Japan. Explore Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quater, a delightful district of ancient black-tiled warehouses connected by canals filled with carp, and ornate bridges linking the narrow pedestrian lanes. Take a ferry and once you've landed to the Naoshima, the beautiful art will be welcoming you!! No wonder it's called Art Island!! This tour is the perfect holiday option for a family vacation, a romantic getaway or even with a friends!!
Depart Tokyo station
Breakfast at hotel
|Breakfast at lodge
Explore Naoshima on your own
Take a ferry and go island hopping to Teshima islands
|Breakfast at your lodge
Depart Miyanoura port or Honmura port
Arrive Uno port
Depart Uno station
Arrive Okayama station
Depart Okayama station
Arrive Tokyo station
|*Meal : ○ = With meal × = Without meal △ = an in-flight meal B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner
We customize your tour itinerary to your specifications and personal desires!!!
*Time schedule subject to change depends on Weather, political reason and traffic*
Hotel & Lodge
- Bullet train fee from/to Tokyo station and Okyama station (Reserved seat)
- Local train fee from Okayama to Kurashik
- Local train fee from Kurashiki to Uno station
- Local train fee from Uno to Okayama station
- 1 night accommodation in Kurashiki with breakfast
- 2 night accommodation in Naoshima with breakfast
- Anything’s not mentioned under tour include
- Travel insurance
- Ferry fee between Uno port to Noashima Island
- Single room supplement fee
- Must submit our application form and a copy of your passport when booking.
- We can modify an existing itinerary to add additional activities and another night or two.
- Your fare will be guaranteed after you make your payment(or a down payment).
- Tour fee are subject to change depends on availability and departure date.
- A 5% discount applies for Japanese Yen Cash purchases.
- Non Smoking room is up on request basis.
- Different hotel and different rule will apply. Please ask our staff for more details.
- Accommodation can be arranged in Okayama or Kurashiki.
- Less than 3 years old are free of charge only if they share bed and also sit on a adults lap for the bullet train
Change & Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
|CHANGE & CANCELLATION DAY||CHANGE & CANCELLATION CHARGE|
|AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||5%*|
|BEFORE 31 - 15DAYS||20% OF THE TOUR FEE|
|BEFORE 14 - 8DAYS||30% OF THE TOUR FEE|
|BEFORE 7 - 3DAYS||50% OF THE TOUR FEE|
|BEFORE 2 - 1DAYS||70% OF THE TOUR FEE|
|DEPARTURE DAY & AFTER DEPARTURE||100% NON REFOUNDABLE|
To cancel/change your reservation, please contact us during our business hours.
COURT HOTEL KURASHIKI
Wellcome to “Court Hotel Kurashiki” Our hotel's design theme is inspired by gardens of the world. 〜Memories of trip made in charming Kurashiki〜 The classic warmth of European style sitting in Kurashiki. The exterior of the hotel has a motif of a traditional storehouse that harmonizes with the historical street-scape, the lobby is constructed with elegant marble, and our guest rooms are comfortable and stylish. We will welcome our guests with the utmost hospitality.
RestaurantWe produce grand displays from breakfast, lunch and dinner to banquets.We specialize in dishes incorporating abundance of fresh local ingredients from Seto Inland Sea. To highlight the true flavor of the ingredients, we mainly create Japanese cuisine.Please feel free to send us an inquiry. Restaurant Cotton Breeze: Breakfast is buffet style of the Japanese and Western foods.
AccessThe best location, only a 2-minute walk to Bikan historical quarter. A 8-minute walk from Kurashiki Station's South Exit. A 15-minute drive from Kurashiki Interchange.
Hotel and Room FacilityMassage, Bikes, Bicycle rental, Restaurant, Free WiFi, Vending machine (drinks), Trouser press, Luggage storage, Fax/photocopying, Gift shop, Dry cleaning, Laundry, 24-hour front desk, Meeting/banquet facilities, Air conditioning, Shops (on site), Heating, Safety deposit box, Lift, Non-smokingrooms, Shop microwave oven, Ice machine, TV, Washlet, Humidifier, telephone, Dryer, Tea sets, Fridge, Body soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Tooth brush, Shaver, Hair brush, Towels, Slippers, PJ, Rental PC, Shower cap, Light stand.
Address : 2-2-26, Chuo, Kurashiki-shi,Okayama, 710-0046, Japan
Phone : 086-425-5100
TUTSUJI SO LODGE
Tsutsujiso is an unique accommodation with Mongolian tent rooms, trailer rooms, and Japanese style rooms. We are the closest accommodation to the sea in Naoshima.
Except for Japanese rooms we do not have ensuit washrooms and bathrooms, but we are sure that you will feel something special being close to the nature. Your senses to appreciate artworks might be sharpen up as well.
- Normal type：Capacity of 3-4 people
- Large type：Capacity of 8 people (about twice as large as normal one)
Wash room, Bath room, wash stand, electric pot, Heating, Air conditioner, Yukata, towels, soaps
PAO ROOM (A house of Mongolia called PAO)
Capacity of 4 People, Refrigerator, Electric pot, Heating
TRAILER HOUSE ROOMS
3 people(you may feel tight if 3 people stay in the same room). Refrigerator, Heating, Air conditioner, electric pot, wash stand
- No private washrooms or bathrooms in Mongolian tents and Trailer house rooms. Japanese style rooms do have wash rooms.
- Shared wash rooms, public bath rooms (reservation required for 1080yen per hour), coin operated shower rooms(100yen per 10munites) are available for 24hours. They don’t offer free goods such as toothbrushes, towels, soaps. Please bring your own goods.
- There is only a few place to eat or shop around Tsutsujiso area, so they highly recommend to reserve their dinner and breakfast when you book a room. Please make a reservation by 6pm of 2days before your arrival.
Get public bus(100yen per person) from the Miyanoura port to Tsutsuji-so, and get off at Tsutsuji-so stop(It takes about 15 minutes). You will see our gate!
Address : 352-1 Naoshima cho, Kagawa-gun, Kagawa-ken, 761-3110
Phone : +81 87 892 2838
For your protection we strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes (without limitation) coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, cruise and land content and airfare charges that may occur due to cancellation, disruption, loss of deposit or strikes.
You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following important notice as well as our cancellation policy shown on your invoice. Any tour programs operated by Night Flight/Far East.Inc. are subject to change due to political reasons, natural calamities, or unexpected circumstances beyond our control, which may require the programs to be cancelled or to be rescheduled. Considerable care has been taken to compile the information on our website and brochures, but circumstances may necessitate changes. In such circumstances you will be notified immediately. Night Flight/Far East.Inc. accepts no responsibility for any loss incur due to the tour cancellations or changes, but will do our best to provide as much assistance as possible. All unused services of the tour arrangements such as flights, hotel, ground transportation are either non-changeable and non-refundable or refunded depending on your cancellation policy.
Each traveler must complete our application form on our website upon making any reservations with us.